Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Nemias Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 am

0: Did you read the rules ? Yes

1: Name, Level and Class/mainspecc of your character/s you want to apply with? Plz give use some
short informations about your equip as well. Naming your stats would be sufficient.

Nemia lvl 72
Shaman
Elemental
HP 10233
MP11141

Gear isnt smt special, I stopped play a while when they updated the game. Repo gear, Catalysm gear, some cyklone.

2: Do you have any raidexperience despite ZA or Kara? For how long do you play wow?
I did have experience, but I havnt played in 3 months. But i guess some are still there. Ive played wow for 3 years off and on.

3: Have you been in a Guild in WOW before and, if yes, why did you leave?
I was in Serenity, but took a breake. And got kicked cuz i wasnt active.

4: Do you know anyone already in Serenity we can ask as reference?
Ballckan, maybe Nemessis is still there? Electron

5. How do you feel you can contribute to Serenity? We arent in need of inviting new players.
I love raiding and help all I can. And as i havnt played much in the new update, I love seeing new raids and learn more.

6: Whats your age, native language and timezone?
Im 30 years old, living in Sweden, GMT

7: Our raids taking place during the end of week and on weekends, most likely in the evening (Servertime). Will you be able to participate?
Yes, i can be on as long as u need me after 19 my time.

8: What do you think a social pve guild is ? pls explain
A place u help eachother on, being friendly, raids rather than pvp.

9: What are the hours you are mostly online and on witch days: like 8pm till 10pm friday...
All days kinda. Mostly between 9-12 my time, and 19 to whenever i crash.

Nemias

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum